For the 2022 application, LTF is collecting service, staff, and financial data in one Excel workbook with multiple forms (tabs). To submit the request data (closed cases, zip code, staff data, staff and board demographic data, client demographic data, and financial data) please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Download the 2022 Data Collection Workbook. (Note: The workbook was updated on September 10 to resolve an error. Please use this version (1.4) of the workbook to report your organization’s data.)
- Step 2: Read the instructions and provide the requested information on each of the data entry forms. Please click each tab in the workbook to ensure you view and complete each form.
- Step 3: After you complete the requested data entry, save a local copy of the workbook and upload it here by clicking the “Upload a file” button below.
- See the final “Help” tab in the workbook for definitions of many of the terms used on the forms.
- Please contact us for technical support in completing the Data Collection Workbook:
– David Holtermann (312.938.3076 or via email)
– Hanna Kaufman(312.938.3006 or via email
- Report only cases closed during the one-year Case Reporting Period (July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021). Do not include cases that were opened or are pending at the close of the one-year reporting period.
- Please contact us if you have any difficulty downloading the workbook.