For the 2023 application, LTF is collecting service, staff, and financial data in one Excel workbook with multiple forms (tabs). To submit the requested data (closed cases, zip codes, staff and board data, staff and board demographic data, client demographic data, and financial data) please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Download the CY 2023 Data Collection Workbook.
- Step 2: Read the instructions and provide the requested information on each of the data entry forms. Please click each tab in the workbook to ensure you view and complete each form.
- Step 3: After you complete the requested data entry, save a local copy of the workbook and upload it to Foundant as part of your application where prompted to do so.
- See the final “Help” tab in the workbook for definitions of many of the terms used on the forms.
- Please contact us for technical support in completing the Data Collection Workbook:
– David Holtermann (312.938.3076 or via email)
– Hanna Kaufman(312.938.3006 or via email
- Report only cases closed during the one-year Case Reporting Period (July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022). Do not include cases that were opened or are pending at the close of the one-year reporting period.
- Please contact us if you have any difficulty downloading the workbook.